Ewing Plaza West
At the crossroads of industry and residential.
Opening Fall 2020
NEW DEVELOPMENT WITH SUMMER 2021 POSSESSION
- Units available for sale or lease
- Located directly on Ewing Trail, with easy access to 41 Avenue SW
- Unit sizes starting at 815 SF
- Opportunity for car wash, cafes, restaurants, medical, professional services, daycare, and with drive-thru ability and patio opportunities
- Roughly one kilometer from Amazons new distribution facility in Border Business Park
THIS FOUR-BUILDING NEW DEVELOPMENT IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON EWING TRAIL WHICH CONNECTS 91ST STREET WITH NISKU SPINE ROAD AND INTERSECTS WITH 41 AVE SW. Situated minutes north of prominent industrial parks such at Southport Crossing and Border Business Park, this development offers great opportunity for businesses looking to capitalize on the junction of south Edmonton’s newest industrial, retail and residential developments. Additional major arterial roads such as 41st Ave SW, 91st Street, and Gateway Boulevard provide easy access for both staff and customers alike.
- 72,434 residents
- 43,582 daytime population
- 33.8% GROWTH (2014-2019)
- 18.8% projected growth (2019-2024)
- Average household income of $131,607
- 23.5% of households earn $60,000 to $100,000
- 59.2% OF HOUSEHOLDS EARN MORE THAN $100,000
- 0-19 yrs = 26.6%
- 20-39 YRS = 38.4%
- 40-59 yrs = 25.0%
- 60+ yrs = 10.0%
- 21,400 VPD ON EWING TRAIL (2018)
Use the contact form to learn more about this project or in other ways Entity Developments Inc. can help you.