Southfort Town Centre development in Fort Saskatchewan.
- Proposed multi-tenant retail strip centre located on Town Crest Road
- Nearby tenants include RCMP Station, Comfort Inn Suites, Southfort Inn, Rexall Pharmacy, Shell, Second Cup and Mary Browns
- Just to the north of the site is the Dow Centennial Rec Centre which sees over 60,000 visitors / month
- The city of Fort Saskatchewan has a population of 24,040
- Pad opportunity with drive-thru + Bay sizes from 1,200 sq. ft.
- Site adjacent to future Park & Ride (Fall 2017) and 750 student high school (June 2018)
- Join daycare, pizza & take-out, and hair/ nail salon
Use the contact form to learn more about this project or in other ways Entity Developments Inc. can help you.